Discounts Discounts…….. :)  

Posted by Sruthi

With the advent of the month of ‘Aashaadam’ – discount is the word of the month. People, especially the women tend to go on a shopping spree for the month of ‘Shravanam’! Being a gal, even I went for shopping with my mom and aunts. Going to different malls was a different experience altogether. All the behaviour depends on the price range of the items you buy. If you want to buy a ‘pattu saree’, then u are given a royal treatment, if it is a fancy saree, then u are given a VIP treatment and if u want to buy a normal or casual saree u are asked to wait and wait and take ur lot amongst a thousand such women who are looking for different sarees. And at the discount sale, u need not tell the scenario. People flock there and go on taking different things. When my aunts were looking at sarees, I had the leisure of looking around the shop and I could see some men looking after their children when the wives were looking at the sarees. The first thought that came into my mind was “Poor fellows!!” My heart went out with them. I mean why bring them when they are not interested? So that was the shopping spree. Though it has its own amounts of fun

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 8, 2009 at Wednesday, July 08, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Good one...So when are u going to buy a new zeans and a t-shirt...ashadam discounts kada :P

July 11, 2009 at 4:44 PM

Discounts + women shopping = lethal combination for men! :)

October 15, 2009 at 7:37 PM

Post a Comment